SESSION DISCOGRAPHY * ALBUMS DISCOGRAPHY * SINGLES DISCOGRAPHY

Country and crossover since 1920s and my favorite artists of all genres too...
Any help welcome!
hillbilly@centrum.cz
praguefrank@seznam.cz

Continuation of the blog on address

http://countrydiscoghraphy2.blogspot.cz/



Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Connie Francis - part II

ALBUMS (MGM except where is noted)
E-3686 Who's Sorry Now?: Who's Sorry Now; I'm Beginning To See The Light; I Cried For You; You Always Hurt The One You Love; I'll Get By; Heartaches; I'm Nobody's Baby; My Melancholy Baby; I Miss You So; It's The Talk Of The Town; If I Had You; How Deep Is The Ocean (How High Is The Sky) – 05-58
E/SE-3761 The Exciting Connie Francis: Come Rain Or Come Shine; Hallelujah I Love Him So; All By Myself; Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody; There Will Never Be Another You; Song Is Ended (But The Melody Lingers On); Time After Time; How Did He Look; Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me; That's All; Blame It On My Youth; Melancholy Serenade – 04-59
E/SE-3776 My Thanks To You: My Thanks To You; Bells Of St Mary's; Garden In The Rain; Try A Little Tenderness; Tree In The Meadow; Now Is The Hour; I'll Close My Eyes; The Very Thought Of You; These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You); Cruising Down The River; Gypsy; Goodnight, Sweetheart – 06-59
E/SE-3791 Connie Francis Sings Italian Favorites: Comm'e Belle A Stagione; Anema E Core; Arrivederci Roma; You Alone (Solo Tu); Volare (Den Blu Dipint Di Blu); Non Dimenticar (Don't Forget); Toward The End Of The Day; Chiao Chiao Bambina; Mama; Do You Love Me Like You Kiss Me; I Have But One Heart; There's No Tomorrow (O Sole Mio); Santa Lucia; Come Back To Sorrento – 11-59
E/SE-3792 Christmas In My Heart: White Christmas; Winter Wonderland; The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You); I'll Be Home For Christmas; Twelve Days Of Christmas; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas; Adeste Fideles; The Lord's Prayer; Silent Night; O Little Town Of Bethlehem; The First Noel; Ave Maria – 11-59 (reissued in 1966 on SE-4399 Connie's Christmas and on 823 561-2 with bonus song: Baby's First Christmas)
E-3793 Connie's Greatest Hits: Who's Sorry Now; Fallin'; Happy Days And Lonely Nights; Stupid Cupid; Carolina Moon; Plenty Good Lovin'; Frankie; You're Gonna Miss Me; Lipstick On Your Collar; If I Didn't Care; My Happiness; I'm Sorry I Made You Cry – 11-59
E/SE-3794 Rock'n Roll Million Sellers: Heartbreak Hotel; Tweedle Dee; I Almost Lost My Mind; I Hear You Knockin'; Just A Dream; Don't Be Cruel; Lipstick On Your Collar; Sincerely; Ain't That A Shame; Silhouettes; I'm Walkin'; It's Only Make Believe – 11-59
E/SE-3795 Country And Western Golden Hits: Singing The Blues; Tennessee Waltz; Young Love; Your Cheatin' Heart; Bye Bye Love; Peace In The Valley; My Special Angel; Hearts Of Stone; Half As Much,Cold Cold Hear; Let Me Go Lover; Anytime – 11-59
Lion L-70126 Fun Songs For Children: Reggie The Rooster; Oscar The Octopus; Sammy The Silkworm; Kitty The Kangaroo; Pinky The Pinguin; Nancy The Nightingale; Elmer The Elephant; Gertrude The Goldfish; Harold The Hippo; Chester The Chimpanze; Dinah The Dinosaur; Buster The Butterfly – 12-59 (reissued in 1962 on SE-4023)
E-3815 One For The Boys: (tracks unknown) - unissued
E/SE-3853 Spanish And Latin American Favorites: Malaguena; Yours (Quiereme Mucho); Siboney; You Belong To My Heart (Solamente Una Vez); Sway (Quiensera); Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps (Quizas Quizas Quizas); Kiss Of Fire (Beso De Fuego); Granada; Kiss Me (Besame Mucho); Nosotros; Vaya Con Dios (May God Be With You); Magic Is The Moonlight (Te Quiero Dijiste); Jealousy (Jalousie) – 07-60 (reissued in 1970 on MGM Latino 10014)
E/SE-3869 Connie Francis Sings Jewish Favorites: Tzena Tzena; My Yiddishe Momme; I Love You Much Too Much; Shein Vi De Levone; Mein Shtetele Belz; O Mein Papa (Oh My Papa); Anniversary Song; Oifen Pripetchik; Havah Negilah (Dance Everyone Dance); Yossel Yossel; Wus Geven It Geven; Mom-E-Le (Mother Dear) – 09-60
E/SE-3871 More Italian Favorites: Guaglione; Senza Mamma; Just Say I Love Him; Funiculi Funicula; Summertime In Venice; Roman Guitar; Torero; Nights Of Splendor; Tell Me You're Mine; That's Amore (That's Love); Return To Me; Loveliest Night Of The Year – 10-60
E/SE-3893 Songs To A Swinging Band: You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You; Ol' Man Mose; How Long Has This Been Goin' On; My Love My Love; It Might As Well Be Spring; Taboo; Love Is Where You Find It; I Got Lost In His Arms; Dat's Love; Angel Eyes; Gone With The Wind; Swanee – 11-60 (reissued in 1998 on Pendulum 35)
E/SE-3913 Connie At The Copa: Ol' Man Mose; It All Depends On You; Many Tears Ago; You Always Hurt The One You Love; Shein Vi De Levone/Hava Nagilah (Dance Everyone Dance); Jealous Of You; Mama; Smack Dab In The Middle; Swanee/You Made Me Love You/Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody/My Mommy/Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye; When The Saints Go Marching In/Bill Bailey Won't You Please Come Home – 03-61
E-3942 More Greatest Hits: Jealous Of You; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; Everybody's Somebody's Fool; Mama; No One; God Bless America; Among My Souvenirs; Where The Boys Are; Many Tears Ago; Malaguena; Teddy*; Senza Mamma E Nnaumarata – 05-61 (* on second press exchanged for Valentino)
Matimor M 8002 Brylcreem Presents Sing Along With Connie Francis: Sing Along; Home On The Range; My Wild Irish Rose; I Love You Truly; There's A Tavern In The Town; And The Band Played On; You Tell Me Your Dream; Down In The Valley (Birmingham Jail); In The Good Old Summertime; Auld Lang Syne – 13-09-61
E/SE-3965 Connie Francis Sings Never On Sunday: Never On Sunday; Young At Heart; Around The World; High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me); April Love; Song From Moulin Rouge (Where Is Your Heart); Three Coins In The Fountain; Tammy; Anna (El Negro Zumbon); Moonglow And Picnic; Love Me Tender; Love Is A Many Splendored Thing – 09-61
E-3966 French: (tracks unknown) - unissued
E/SE-3969 Connie Francis Sings Folk Song Favorites: Oh Suzanna; Red River Valley; Boll Weevil; True Love; Clementine; Aura Lee; Come On Jerry; Careless Love; Every Night (When The Sun Goes Down); She'll Be Comin' Round The Mountain; Beautiful Brown Eyes; On Top Of Old Smokey – 10-61 (reissued in 1965 on Metro MS-538 Connie Francis Sings Folk Favorites with 2 songs omited)
E/SE-4013 Connie Francis Sings Irish Favorites: Mac Namara's Band; Mother Machree; My Wild Irish Rose; Dear Old Donegal; Did Your Mother Come From Ireland; Danny Boy; It's A Great Day For The Irish; Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (That's An Irish Lullaby); How Can You Buy Killarney; How Are Things In Glocca Morra; When Irish Eyes Are Smiling; Little Bit Of Heaven – 02-62
E/SE-4022 Do The Twist With Connie Francis: Mr Twister; Teach Me How To Twist; Johnny Darlin'; Telephone Lover; Mommy Your Daughter's Fallin' In Love; Drop It Joe; Kiss'n Twist; I Won't Be Home To You; My Real Happiness; Ain't That Better Baby; Hey Ring-A-Ding; Does Ol' Broadway Ever Sleep – 02-62
MCS-5017 Moon River And Other Academy Award Winners: Moon River; Secret Love; Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah; When You Wish Upon A Star; Whatever Will Be Will Be; Over The Rainbow; Lullaby Of Broadway; You'll Never Know; Last Time I Saw Paris; High Hopes; The Way You Look Tonight; All The Way – 05-62 (Released in New Zealand)
E/SE-4049 Connie Francis Sings Second Hand Love: Second Hand Love; Someone Else's Boy; Together; Too Many Rules; He's My Dreamboat; Gonna Git That Man; Don't Break The Heart That Loves You; Pretty Little Baby; When The Boy In Your Arms; It Happened Last Night; Baby's First Christmas; Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart – 05-62
E/SE-4079 Country Music Connie Style: I Really Don't Want To Know; Oh Lonesome Me; I Fall To Pieces; Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You); I Walk The Line; He Thinks I Still Care; She'll Have To Go; I'm Movin' On; I Don't Hurt Anymore; I'm A Fool To Care; I Can't Stop Loving You; Heartaches By The Number – 07-62
Lion LSF-LP-1 Jamais: Jamais (La Paloma); Celui Que Je Veux (Someone Else's Boy); Mr. Twister; La Seule Qui T'aime (Pretty Little Baby); Lili Marlene; Funiculi Funicula; Torero; Mon Coeur Est Un Violon; Tango Della Celosia (Jealous Of You); Faut Pas Faire Ca (Too Many Rules); That's Amore (That's Love) - 62
Lion LSF-LP-3 Decidement: (tracks unknown) – 62
E/SE-4102 Connie Francis Sings Modern Italian Hits: Al Di La; Il Cielo In Una Stanza (This World We Love In); Quando Quando Quando (Tell Me When); Vessuno Al Mondo (No Arms Can Ever Hold You); Arrivederci; Tango Italiano; Come Sinfonia; Nun E Peccatto; Romantica; 24 Mila Baci; Come Prima (For The First Time); Addio Addio – 12-62
E-4047 Christmas For Children: (tracks unknown) - unissued
E/SE-4123 Follow The Boys: Follow The Boys; Tonight's My Night; Intrigue; Waiting For Billy; Italian Lullaby; Intrigue; For Every Young Heart; On A Little Street In Venice; In Your Arms; Somewhere Near Someplace; My Dearest Possession; I Can't Reach Your Heart – 02-63
MGM [PERU] 60011 Connie Francis En El Patio: Gracias; Detras Del Amor (Follow The Boys); Donde Hay Chicos? (Where The Boys Are?); Que Sola Estoy (I'm So Alone); Tanto Control (Too Many Rules); Esta Es Mi Noche (Tonight's My Night); Invierno Triste (Blue Winter); Tu Otro Amor (Your Other Love); Mi Tonto Amor (Someone Else's Boy); Mr. Twister; Dime Que Paso (Many Tears Ago); Muchas Gracias (Danke Schoen) – 63 (probably overdubs, not listed in sessions list)
E/SE-4124 Connie Francis Sings German Favorites: Wenn Du Gehst; Eine Insel Fur Zwei; Die Liebe Ist Ein Seltsames Spiel; To Mir Nicht Weh; Barcarole In Der Nacht; Nino; Paradiso; Colombino; Immer Und Uberal; Schoner Fremder Mann; Gondola D'amore; Die Nacht Ist Mein (Tonight's My Night); Lili Marlene – 03-63
E/SE-4048 Award Winning Motion Picture Hits: Days Of Wine And Roses; Secret Love; Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah; When You Wish Upon A Star; Whatever Will Be Will Be; Over The Rainbow; Moon River; Lullaby Of Broadway; You'll Never Know; Last Time I Saw Paris; High Hopes; Way You Look Tonight; All The Way – 04-63 (overdubbed MCS-5017)
E-4133 Instrumentally: (tracks unknown) - unissued
E/SE-4145 Greatest American Waltzes Sung By Connie Francis: Anniversary Waltz; Remember; My Buddy; You Can't Be True Dear; Always; Beautiful Ohio; Three O'clock In The Morning; True Love; Till We Meet Again; Melody Of Love; Fascination; I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time – 05-63
E/SE-4161 Mala Femmena And Connie's Big Hits From Italy: La Paloma; Luna Caprese; Un Viollino Nel Mio Cuoro; Viollino Tsigano; Tango Dell Gelosia; C'e Qualcuno; Che Bella Notte,Portami Con Te; Un Desidero Folle; Italian Lullaby; Nessuno E Solo – 08-63
E/SE-4167 The Very Best Of Connie Francis: Who's Sorry Now; Everybody's Somebody's Fool; Follow The Boys; Lipstick On Your Collar; My Happiness; Vacation*; Among My Souvenirs; Where The Boys Are; Frankie; I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter*; My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own; Second Hand Love; Don't Break The Heart That Loves You; Stupid Cupid; Breakin' In A Brand New Broken Heart – 10-63 (*previously inissued on album)
E/SE-4210 In The Summer Of His Years Sung By Connie Francis: In The Summer Of His Years*; Bells Of St Mary; Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ra (That's My Irish Lullaby); Lord's Prayer; My Buddy; God Bless America; Ave Maria; Red River Valley; Danny Boy; True Love True Love; Every Night (When The Sun Goes Down); Aura Lee – 01-64 (*previously unissued)
E/SE-4229 Looking For Love: Looking For Love; Whoever You Are I Love You; When The Clock Strikes Midnight; Rock Dem Bells; This Is My Happiest Moment; Be My Love; Looking For Love; Let's Have A Party; I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me; Lady Valet Theme; Whoever You Are I Love You; Looking For Love – 06-64 (original soundtrack)
E/SE-4253 A New Kind Of Connie…: Will You Still Be Mine; My Man; More; Sweetest Sounds; I'm Glad There Is You; Where Did Everyone Go; Ma (He's Making Eyes At Me); I Found Myself A Guy; I've Got A Crush On New York Town; My Kind Of Guy; You Can Take It From Me; Where Can I Go Without You; Like Someone In Love – 11-64
E/SE-4251 Great Country Favorites: Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On; Wolverton Mountain; Please Help Me I'm Falling; Singing The Blues; Walk On By; If You've Got The Money; Mule Skinner Blues; Making Believe; Blue Blue Day; No Letter Today; Bye Bye Love; Wabash Cannonball – 12-64 w. Hank Williams, Jr.
E/SE-4294 Connie Sings For Mama: For Mama (La Mamma); What Kind Of Fool Am I; No One Ever Sends Me Roses; I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You); No One; You're The Only One Can Hurt Me; Whose Heart Are You Breaking Tonight; I Don't Wanna Be No Better Off; It Takes More; Souvenirs; Playin' Games; It's Gonna Take Me Some Time – 03-65
Metro M/MS-519 Connie Francis: Someone Else's Boy; Too Many Rules; Vacation; Don't Break The Heart That Loves You; I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You; I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter; Biggest Sin Of All; We Have Something More (Than A Summer Love); Plenty Good Lovin'; It Happened Last Night – 05-65
E/SE-4298 All Time International Favorite Hits: What Now My Love; Misirlow; And I Love Her; Milord; Love Me With All Your Heart; You're Breaking My Heart; Exodus/Havah Negilah (Dance Everyone Dance); La Vie En Rose; Stardust; Girl From Ipanema; Mack The Knife; Wedding (La Novia) – 08-65
E/SE-4334 When The Boys Meet The Girls: When The Boys Meet The Girls; Monkey See, Monkey Do [ Sam The Sham & Pharaohs]; Embraceable You [Harve Presnell]; Throw It Out Your Mind [Louis Armstrong]; Mail Call; I Got Rhythm (w. Harve Presnell); Listen People [Herman's Hermits]; Bidin' My Time [Herman's Hermits]; Embraceable You; Aruba Liberace [Liberace]; But Not For Me (w. Harve Presnell) ; I Got Rhythm [Louis Armstrong] – 11-65
E/SE-4355 Jealous Heart: Jealous Heart; If You Ever Get Lonely; Everything I Have Is Yours; If You Ever Change Your Mind; Do I; Fair Weather Lover; Ivory Tower; Once A Day; My Foolish Heart; I'm Falling In Love With You Tonight; Nevertheless; So Long Goodbye – 02-66
Metro M/MS-571 Connie Francis Sings Songs Of Love: You're Mine + 9 previousky issued songs – ca. 05-66
E/SE-4382 Movie Greats Of The 60's: Stranger In The Night; Call Me Irresponsible; I Will Wait For You; You're Gonna Hear From Me; Second Time Around; Somewhere My Love; Dance My Troubles Away; Shadows Of Your Smile; Wives And Lovers; Good Life; Phoenix Love Theme; Forget Domani – 07-66
MGM [GER] 665061 Melodies Die Die Welt: Wenn Du In Meinen Traumen Bei Mir Bist; Malaguena; Deine Liebe; Heisser Sand; Fur Immer; Zorba's Tanz; Drei Munzen Im Brunnen; Sag Weisst Du Denn Was Liebe Ist; Oh Mein Papa; Blaue Nacht Am Hafen; Vaya Con Dios; Romantica - 66
E/SE-4411 "Live" At The Sahara In Las Vegas: 0pening Dialogue; Once In A Lifetime; One Of Those Songs; My Heart Reminds Me/Yesterday; La Bamba; Sunrise Sunset; Please Don't Sell My Daddy No More Wine/Gotta Travel On/I Can't Stop Loving You/Queen Of The House; I Left My Heart In San Francisco; Mama; Will You Still Be Mine; Who's Sorry Now; Al Di La; Up Above My Head/Glory Glory/Light Of Love – 12-66
King Leo LE/LES-903 Connie Francis And The Kids Next Door: Do-Re-Mi; I'm Henry Viii I Am; Puff (The Magic Dragon); Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini; Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport ; This Land Is Your Land; Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious; England Swings; Children's Marching Song; Hello Muddah Hello Faddah; Spoonful Of Sugar; Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter – 67 (originally scheduled for release on E/SE 4412 but unissued)
E/SE-4448 Love, Italian Style: Souvenir D'italie; Chella Lia; I' Te Vurria Vasa; La Violetera; Passione; Tango Delle Rose; Statte Vicino A Me; Piscatore E Pusilleco; Tarantella; Na Voce Na Chitarra; Sealinatella; Terra Straniera – 01-67
Metro M/MS-603 The Incomparable Connie Francis: (sampler) - 67
E/SE-4472 Happiness: Connie Francis On Broadway Today: Happiness; Together Forever/My Cup Runneth Over; Hallelujah Baby; Willkommen/Cabaret. Fiddler On The Roof/To Life; Walking Happy; Illya Darling; If My Friends Could See Me Now/I'm A Brass Band; Sherry; I Wanna Be With You; My Best Beau; Impossible Dream – 06-67
E/SE-4474 Grandes Exitos Del Cine De Los Anos 60: No Puedo Olvidar; Eres; Ya Te Hablaran De Mi; El Segundo Amor; Sueno De Amor; La Sombra De Tu Sonrisa; Fue Nuestro Amor; La Buena Vida; Donde Hay Chicos; Olvidemos El Manana – 06-67 (reissued on MGM Latino 10015 in 1970)
E/SE-4487 My Heart Cries For You: Lonely Again; Don't Touch Me; Four Walls; There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight; Wayward Wind; How's The World Treating You; My Heart Cries For You; I'd Be A Legend In My Time; Wooden Heart; Room Full Of Roses; Anytime – 08-67
MGM [GER] 665 089 Lass Mich Bei Dir Sein: Lass Mich Bei Dir Sein; Schwarze Augen; Er War Nur Ein Marchenerzahler; Das Soll Nie Mehr Vorubergeh'n; Jonny Der Schweiger; Schade Um Die Schone Zeit; Jedem Abend Folgt Ein Morgen; Keep Smiling; Eines Tages Wird Er Bei Mir Sein; Sonnenschein Uberall Nur Sonnenschein; Weine Nicht Um Mich; Sing Von Liebe Balalaika; Goodbye Mama; Ende Gut Alles Gut - 67
Polydor [GER] 2664 407 Stargala: Barcarole In Der Nacht; Wenn Du Gehst; Alte Liebe Rostet Nicht; Hast Du Heimweh; Perlen Der Sudsee; Du Musst Bleiben Angelino; Die Liebe Ist Ein Seltsames Spiel; Schoner Fremder Mann; Lili Marleen; Abends In Der Mondscheinallee; Lass Mich Geh'n; Es Ist So Schon Dass Es Dich Gibt; Paradiso; Die Nacht Ist Mein; Napoli; Mein Herz Wird Warten; Der Mond War Schuld Daran; Meine Reise Ist Zu Ende; Tu' Mir Nicht Weh; Canzone Di Napoli; Einmal Komm' Ich Wieder; Eine Insel Fur Zwei; Goodbye Mama; Jede Liebe Geht Einmal Zu Ende – 67 (double)
E/SE-4522 Hawaii: Connie: Tiny Bubbles (Hua Li'l); I'll Remember You; One Paddle Two Paddle; Red Sails In The Sunset; Waikiki; Happy Hours; Pearly Shells; Lahaina Luna; Blue Hawaii; Forevermore; Harbour Lights; To You Sweetheart Aloha – 04-68
SE-4573 Connie And Clyde/Hit Songs Of The Thirties: Connie And Clyde; You Oughta Be In Pictures; Ace In The Hole; We're In The Money (The Old Digger's Song); Just A Gigolo; Button Up Your Overcoat; Brother Can You Spare A Dime; Maybe; Am I Blue; Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone; Ain't Misbehavin'; Somebody Else Is Taking My Place – 05-68
SE-4585 Connie Francis Sings Bacharach And David: What The World Needs Now; Promises Promises; Look Of Love; Do You Know The Way To San Jose; Trains And Boats And Planes; Make It Easy On Yourself; Alfie; This Girls In Love With You; I Say A Little Prayer; Wanting Things; Walk On By; Magic Moments; Blue On Blue; Don't Make Me Over – 11-68
SE-4637 The Wedding Cake: Wedding Cake; My Most Favorite Things; Wings Of My Love; Betty Jo Marshall; Love Colored Eyes; You Know You're Not Forsaken; Gone Like The Wind; Springtime; What Momma Used To Do; Blank Colored Pages; Another Page – 04-69
SE-4655 Connie Francis Sings The Songs Of Les Reed: Delilah; Les Byciclettes De Belsize; Don't Say A Word; Kiss Me Goodbye; Three Good Reason; Mister Love; It's Not Unusual; Last Waltz; What's Wrong With The World; Lifetime Of Love – 09-69
GAS-109 Connie Francis: Mama; Together; Where The Boys Are; Lipstick On Your Collar; Everybody's Somebody's Fool; Spanish Nights And You (Noches Espanolas Y Tu); Who's Sorry Now ; Time Alone Will Tell (Non Pensare A Me); Stupid Cupid; Blue Winter - 70
E6PS-2 A Connie Francis Spectacular: (sampler) – 71 (5LP box)
United Artists [GER] UA 30196 XOT Was Ich Bin: Lovin' Man; Liebe; Er Nennt Mich Spatz Oder Schatz; Auch Ein Star Weint Aus Liebe; Regen In Der Nacht ; Hier Wie Dort Morgen Wie Heute; Heut Fiel Auf Einmal Schnee; Das Regenlied; Erinnerung; Bis Wir Uns Kussten; Regenbogenland; Was Ich Bin Das Bin Ich Alleine Durch Dich – 78
MG-1-5406 I'm Me Again/Silver Anniversary Album: I'm Me Again; Milk And Honey; Lincoln Street Chapel; No Sun Today; What Good Are Tears?; Comme Ci, Comme Ca; Where The Boys Are; Don't Break The Heart That Loves You; My Happiness; I Don't Want To Walk Without You; White Cliffs Of Dover; Cry – 02-81
MG-1-5410 Connie's Greatest Hits: (sampler) - 82
MG-1-5411 Connie's Greatest Jewish Hits: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) - 83
MG-1-5412 Connie's Greatest Italian Hits: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) – 83
MGM [JAP] 63 Greatest Hits In Japanese – 83
Bear Family [GER] BFX-15137 Ich geb' 'ne party heut' nacht: Ich Geb' 'ne Party Heut'Nacht; Weekend Boy; Ich Wär Gerne Verliebt; Komm Zu Mir, Joe; Nino; Meinem Sunny Krieg Ich Nie Mehr Weider; Jedes Boot Hat Seinen Hafen; Absheidsmelodie; O, Bleib Bei Mir; Denk Nicht An Die And're; Sternenmelodie; Keine Liebe Ohne Tränen-Jeder Traun Ist Einmal Ausgeträumt; Traumboot; Mein Herz Ruft Nach Dir; Blauer Wind – ca. 84
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 50 Treasury Of Love Songs: (tracks unknown) – 84
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 51 Sentimental Favorites: (tracks unknown) - 85
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 94 More Great Love Songs: (tracks unknown) – ca. 85
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 95 My Special Favorites: (tracks unknown) – ca. 85
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 112 Italian Favorites Connie Francis Album 1 (tracks unknown) – 86
Suffolk Market SMI-1- 113 Italian Favorites Connie Francis Album 2 (tracks unknown) – 86
Polydor 827 569-2 The Very Best Of Connie Francis: (sampler) - 86
KRB KRB-1012CD All The Best: (sampler) - 87
Pair PDL2-1167 Solid Gold: April Love + 15 previously issued songs – 87
Polydor 314 831 698-1/314 831 698-2 The Rock Sides, 1957-64: Eighteen; Happy Days And Lonely Nights; The Tiger And The Mouse; No One To Cry To; Frankie; Robot Man; It Would Still Be Worth It; No One; He's My Dreamboat; Baby Roo; He's Just A Scientist; Happy New Year Baby; Someone Else's Boy; Gonna Git That Man; Hollywood; Thanks A Lot For Everything; Whatever Happened To Rosemarie;. Look At Him; My Best Friend Barbara; Tommy; Looking For Love; Don't Ever Leave Me; No Better Off ; Waiting For You - 87
Polydor 314 831 699-1/314 831 699-2 The Very Best Of Connie Francis, Vol. 2:
When The Boy In Your Arms (Is The Boy In Your Heart); Mama; Blue Winter; Together; God Bless America; Be Anything (But Be Mine); For Mama (La Mamma); Al-Di-La; Malagueña; I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You); Jealous Of You (Tango Della Gelosia); Time Alone Will Tell (Non Pensare A Me) – 23-11-87
Mercury Latino 839 922-2 Greatest Latin Hits/Lo Mejor De Su Repertorio?: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) - 89
Mercury Latino 839 923-2 12 Greatest Hits/12 Exitos De Connie Francis: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) - 89
Mercury Latino 839 924-2 12 Greatest Latin Hits: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) - 89
Malaco MAL-2003 Where The Hits Are: Where The Boys Are; If I Didn't Care; Cry; Vacation; I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter; Are You Lonesome Tonight; Together; Among My Souvenirs; Everybody's Somebody's Fool; Hurt; Cryin' Time Again; My Happiness; Lipstick On Your Collar; Who's Sorry Now; Stupid Cupid; Misty Blue; Torn Between Two Lovers; Breakin' In A Brand New Broken Heart; Many Tears Ago; Don't Break A Heart That Loves You; Old Time Rock N' Roll; Frankie; Second Hand Love; My Heart Has A Mind Of It's Own – 05-07-90
Polydor 314 511 855-2 An America Treasure vols. 1 & 2: (tracks unknown, probably sampler) – 92 (double)
Polydor 314 519 131-2 The Singles Collection: Baby Roo; In The Valley Of Love; Robot Man; My Child + 26 previously issued songs - 93
Polydor 314 527 226 De Coleccion:
Celos; Solamente Una Vez (You Belong To My Heart); Invierno Triste Azul (Blue Winter); Paloma; Malagueña; Aquellos Ojos Verdes; Beso De Fuego (Kiss Of Fire); Quizas, Quizas, Quizas (Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps); Vaya Con Dios; Besame Mucho; Nosotros; Quiereme Mucho – 03-95
Bear Family [GER] BCD-15616 White Sox, Pink Lipstick And Stupid Cupid : (almost complete 1955-60) – 07-93 (5 CD box)
Bear Family [GER] BCD-15826 Kissin', Twistin', Goin' Where The Boys Are: (almost complete 1960-62) – 04-95 (5CD box)
Audiophile 286 The Swinging Connie Francis:
Please Don't Talk To Me When I'm Gone; Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?; Maybe; Am I Blue?; Button Up Your Overcoat; You Oughta Be In Pictures; Ace In The Hole; Somebody Else Is Taking My Place; Golddiggers' Medley: With Plenty Of Money And You, We're The Money; Just A Gigolo; Ain't Misbehavin'; Connie And Clyde – 09-96
Sony/Click JK-64837 The Return Concert - Live At Trump's Castle:
Let Me Try Again; Bamba; Malagueña; Maybe This Time; Bandstood Boogie; Who's Sorry Now?; Stupid Cupid - Lipstick On Your Collar - Everybody's Somebody's Fool; Among My Souvenirs; Don't Break The Heart That Loves You; V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N; Where The Boys Are; Who's Sorry Now? - Where The Boys Are (Reprise); Will You Still Be Mine?; Exodus - Hava Nagila; Italian Overture; Comm'e Bella A Stagione; Al Di La; Chella Lla - Scapricciatiello; Sorrento; Ma Ma; If I Never Sing Another Song Again – 10-96
Polydor 314 533 382-2 Souvenirs: (117 tracks, anthology) – 10-96 (4 CD)
Time/life R132-04 From The Heart: I'm Sorry I Made You Cry; April Love; Love Me Tender; That's Amore; Three Coins In The Fountain; Jealous Heart; Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing; God Bless America; Volare; For Mama; Al Di La; Malagueña; Santa Lucia; Arrivederci Roma; Young At Heart – 96
Time/life R133-34 The Best of Connie Francis: (sampler) – 96 (double)
Rhino R2-77774 Where The Boys Are - Connie Francis In Hollywood - Motion Picture Soundtrack Anthology:
Main Title - Where The Boys Are; Turn On The Sunshine; Follow The Boys; Tonight's My Night; Waiting For Billy; Italian Lullabye; Looking For Love [Rock 'n' Roll version]; When The Clock Strikes Midnight; Whoever You Are, I Love You; Let's Have A Party; Be My Love; I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me; This Is My Happiest Moment; Looking For Love [Jazz version]; When The Boys Meet The Girls; Mail Call; Embraceable You; I Got Rhythm; But Not For Me; Finale: Where The Boys Are; Looking For Love [Jazz version] [demo version]; When The Clock Strikes Midnight [Jazz version] [demo version]; Let's Have A Party [demo version]; Looking For Love [Rock 'n' Roll version] [demo version] – 04-97
Jazz Band 2133 On Guard:
Introduction/ Infatuation; I Wish You Love; String Of Pearls; Lover, Come Back To Me; Stupid Cupid; Lipstick On Your Collar; Stompin'; Who's Sorry Now?; Yes Indeed; Next Best Thing To Love; Swinging The Guard; Among My Souvenirs; It's A Grand Night For Singing; God Bless America; Hallelujah; I Have Dreamed; Closing; Introduction; Mississippi Mud; You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You; Lipstick On Your Collar; Gotta Be On My Way; On The Alamo; My Happiness; Monday Date; Rose Of The Rio Grande; Among My Souvenirs; Who's Sorry Now?; Grandpa's Spells; Closing – 08-97
Polydor 314 539 556-2 The Italian Collection Volume 1:
Tango Della Gelosia (Jealous Of You); Mama; Chitarra Romana (Roman Guitar); Terra Straniera; Tango Delle Rose; Ritorna A Me; Ciao Ciao Bambino; Non Dimenticar; Summertime In Venice; Arrivederci Roma; Al-Di-La; Cielo In Una Stanza; Canta Ragazzina; Notti Di Spagna; Paloma; Portami Con Te; Addio Mi' Amore; Gli Occhi Mia Madre; Non Pensare A Me; Io Che Non Vivo (Senza Te) – 18-11-97
Polydor 314 539 557-2 The Italian Collection Volume 2:
Souvenir d'Italie (Souvenir Of Italy); Senza Mamma E Nnammurata (With No One); Piscatore 'E Pusilleco; Statte Vicino Amme; I Te Vurria Vasa; Passione; Scalinatella (Stairway To The Sea); 'Na Voce, 'Na Chitarra, E'O Poco 'E Luna; Mama; Munasterio 'E Santa Chiara; O Marenariello (I Have But One Heart); Guaglione; Malafemmena; Luna Caprese; Nun E' Peccato; Anema E Core; Comm'e Bella A Stagione; Neapolitan Medley: Chillo 'Lla - Scapricciatiello - Torna A Surriento – 18-11-97
Polydor 314 547 898-2 20th Century Masters: The Millenium Collection: The Best Of Connie Francis: (sampler) – 22-11-99
Remember 75069 Where The Boys Are – 24 Greatest Hits: (sampler) – 02-01
Direct Source 1459 Star Power: (sampler) – 05-01
Castle Music [UK] 12622 Connie Sings Buddy:
Heartbeat; Maybe Baby; That'll Be The Day; It Doesn't Matter Anymore; Diddley Medley: Fool's Paradise - Love's Made A Fool Of You - Not Fade Away; It's So Easy; Love Is Strange; Oh, Boy!; Medley: Well All Right - Every Day; Peggy Sue; Raining In My Heart; Medley: Think It Over - You've Got Love; Early In The Morning; Rave On – 17-07-01 (recorded in 2001)
Universal 589 117-2 Jive Connie, Jive! (sampler) - 02
Bear Family [GER] BCD-15786 Lass Mir Die Bunten Träume: (complete german recordings) – 09-02 (5CD box)
Bear Family [GER] BCD-16318 Connie Rocks: (sampler) – 09-03
KRB 51052 All By Myself: (sampler) – 09-10-07
(list of samplers is not complete)

SINGLES
MGM (1955-69)
K 12015 Freddy / Didn't I Love You Enough - 06-55 (Leeds recordings leased to MGM)
K 12056 Goody Goodbye / (Oh, Please) Make Him Jealous - 07-55 (Leeds recordings leased to MGM)
K 12122 Are You Satisfied? / My Treasure - 11-55
K 12191 Believe In Me / My First Real Love - 03-56
K 12251 Forgetting / Send For My Baby - 05-56
K 12335 My Sailor Boy / Everybody Needs Someone - 09-56
K 12375 I Never Had A Sweetheart / Little Blue Wren - 11-56
K 12440 I Leaned On A Man / No Other One - 03-57
K 12490 Faded Orchid / Eighteen - 06-57
K 12555 The Majesty Of Love / You, My Darlin', It's You - 10-57 w. Marvin Rainwater
K 12588 Who's Sorry Now / You Were Only Fooling (While I Was Falling In Love) - 01-58
K 12647 I'm Sorry I Made You Cry / Lock Up Your Heart - 04-58
K 12669 Heartaches / I Miss You So - 06-58
K 12683 Stupid Cupid / Carolina Moon - 07-58
K 12713 Happy Days And Lonely Nights / Fallin' - 09-58
K 12738/SK 50117 [stereo] My Happiness / Never Before - 11-58
K 12769 If I Didn't Care / Toward The End Of The Day - 02-59
K 12793/SK-50121 Lipstick On Your Collar / Frankie - 05-59
K 12824/SK-50129 Plenty Good Lovin' / You're Gonna Miss Me - 08-59
K 12841/SK 50133 [stereo] Among My Souvenirs / God Bless America - 11-59
SB-9 Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With The Dixie Melody / Cia Cia Bambina - 60
SB-10 I Almost Lost My Mind / Come Back To Sorrento - 60
K 12878 Mama / Teddy - 02-60
K 12899 Everybody's Somebody's Fool / Jealous Of You - 05-60
K 12923 My Heart Has A Mind Of Its Own / Malaguena - 08-60
K 12964 Many Tears Ago / Senza Mama (With No One) - 10-60
K 12971 Where The Boys Are? / No One - 01-61
K 12995 Breakin' In A Brand New Broken Heart / Someone Else's Boy - 03-61
K 13005 Swanee / Atashi No (Where The Boys Are) - 05-61
K 13019 Together / Too Many Rules - 07-61
K 13039 Hollywood / (He's My) Dreamboat - 09-61
K 13051 Baby's First Christmas / When The Boy In Your Arms (Is The Boy In Your Heart) - 11-61
K 13059 Don't Break The Heart That Loves You / Drop It, Joe - 01-62
K 13074 Second Hand Love / Gonna 'Git That Man - 04-62
K 13087 Vacation / The Biggest Sin Of All - 07-62
K 13096 He Thinks I Still Care / I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You) - 09-62
K 13116 I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter / Al Di La - 11-62
K 13127 Follow The Boys / Waiting For Billy - 02-63
K 13143 You're The Only One Can Hurt Me / If My Pillow Could Talk - 04-63
MVG 511 Stupid Cupid / Who's Sorry Now - ca. 63 (reissue)
MVG 512 Lipstick On Your Collar / Mama - ca. 63 (reissue)
MCG 513 Al Di La / Everybody's Somebody's Fool - ca. 63 (reissue) C.63
MVG 524 My Happiness / If I Didn't Care - ca.63 (reissue)
K 13160 Drownin' My Sorrows / Mala Femmena - 07-63
K 13176 What Ever Happened To Rosemarie? / Your Other Love - 09-63
K 13203 In The Summer Of His Years / My Buddy - 12-63
K 13214 Blue Winter / You Know You Don't Want Me (So Why Don't You Leave Me Alone?) - 01-64
K 13237 Tommy / Be Anything (But Be Mine) - 04-64
K 13256 Lookin' For Love / This Is My Happiest Moment - 06-64
K 13287 We Have Something More (Than A Summer Love) / Don't Ever Leave Me - 10-64
K 13303 Whose Heart Are You Breakin' Tonight? / Come On, Jerry - 12-64
K 13325 For Mama (La Mamma) / She'll Be Commin' 'Round The Mountain - 02-65
K 13331 Wishin' It Was You / You're Mine (Just When You're Lonely) - 03-65
K 13363 Forget Domani / No One Ever Sends Me Roses - 06-65
K 13389 Roundabout Of Love / Bossa Nova Hand Dance - 08-65
K 13420 Jealous Heart / Can I Rely On You - 11-65
K 13470 I'd Let You Break My Heart All Over Again / Love Is Me, Love Is You - 02-66
K 13505 Empty Chapel / It's A Different World - 04-66
K 13545 A Letter From A Soldier (Dear Mama) / Somewhere, My Love - 06-66
K 13550 Nurse In The Us Army Corp - 07-66 (same song on both sides)
K 13578 So Nice (Summer Samba) / All The Love In The World - 08-66
K 13610 Spanish Nights And You / Games That Lovers Play - 11-66
K 13665 Another Page / Souvenir D' Italie - 01-67
K 13708 Never On Sunday / Mama - 03-67 (reissue)
K 13709 My Happiness / Al Di La - 03-67 (reissue)
K 13710 I Love You Much Too Much / Malaguena - 03-67 (reissue)
K 13711 Once In A Lifetime / Oh, Lonesome Me - 03-67
K 13712 Jealous Heart / Will You Still Be Mine - 03-67 (reissue)
K 13718 Time Alone Will Tell / Born Free - 03-67
K 13773 My Heart Cries For You / Someone Took The Sweetness Out Of Sweetheart - 07-67
K 13814 Lonely Again / When You Care A Lot For Someone - 10-67
K 13876 My World Is Slipping Away / Till We're Together - 02-68
K 13923 Why Say Goodbye / Addio Mi Amore - 04-68
K 13948 Brother, Can You Spare A Dime? / Somebody Else Is Takin' My Place - 05-68
K 14004 The Welfare Check / I Don't Want To Play House - 10-68
K 14034 The Wedding Cake / Over Hill Underground - 02-69
K 14058 Gone Like The Wind / Am I Blue - 05-69
K 14089 Invierno Triste (Azul) / Noches Espanolas Y Tu - ca. 09-69
K 14091 Zingara / Mister Love - 09-69
6901 Answer / Paint The Rain – 73 (released on GSF)
MG-14853 I'm Me Again / Comme Ci Comme Ca – 80
810 087-7 There's Still A Few Good Love Songs Left In Me / Let's Make It Love Tonight – 02-83 (released on Polydor)
MGM Golden Circle (all reissues from 1970's)
KGC 129 You Were Only Fooling / Who's Sorry Now
KGC 135 Mama / You're Gonna Kiss Me
KGC 139 Lipstick On Your Collar / Frankie
KGC 141 If I Didn't Care / My Happiness
KGC 148 Malaguena / My Heart Has A Mind Of It's Own
KGC 150 No One / Where The Boys Are
KGC 153 Breaking In A Brand New Broken Heart / Someone Else's Boy
KGC 155 Together / Too Many Rules
KGC 157 Don't Break The Heart That Loves You / Second Hand Love
KGC 165 Everybody's Somebody's Fool / Al Di La
KGC 169 Jealous Heart / Forget Domani
(EPs)
X 1599 "Connie Francis" > Who's Sorry Now / You Were Only Fooling / Eighteen / Faded Orchid - 58
X 1603/X 1604/X 1605 "Who's Sorry Now, Pt. 1/3" - 58
EPF 25 Who's Sorry Now / Stupid Cupid / Lock Up Your Heart / I'm Sorry I Made You Cry – 58 (released in France)
EPF 29 Lipstick On Your Collar / Frankie / You're Gonna Miss Me / Plenty Good Lovin' – 59 (released in France)
X 1655 My Happiness / No Other One / Your My Everything / Never Before - 59
X 1662 If I Didn't Care / Toward The End... / Don't Speak Of Love / If You Loved Me Tonight - 59
X 1663/X 1664/X 1665 "The Exciting Connie Francis, Pt.1/3" - 59 (stereo with prefix SX)
X 1675/X 1676/X 1677 My Thanks To You Pt. I/III - 59 (stereo with prefix SX)
X 1687 "Connie Francis": Frankie / Lipstick On Your Collar /Plenty Good Lovin' / You're Gonna Miss Me - 60
X 1688/X 1689/X 1690 "Connie's Greatest Hits, Pt.1/3" - 60
X 1691/X 1692/X 1693 "Rock'n'roll Million Sellers, Pt.1/3" - 60
X 1694/X 1695/X 1696 "Country & Western Golden Hits, Pt. 1/3" - 60
EPF 51 Mama / Jealous Of You / Everybody's Somebody's Fool / Teddy – 60 (released in France)
EPF 56 Besame Mucho / Quiensera / Siboney / Vaya Con Dios – 60 (released in France)
EPF 69 Among My Souvenirs / Valentino / Rock A Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody / It Would Be Worth It – 60 (released in France)
EPF 70 Je Sais Qu'Un Gars / Personne / Malaguena / Funiculi-Funicula – 60 (released in France)
EPF 79 Solamente Una Vez / Quiereme Mucho / Nosotros / Te Quiero Dijiste – 61 (released in France)
EPF 82 C'Est Lui Que Je Veux / Faut Pas Faire Ca / La Seule Qui T'aime / Jamais – 61 (1st version, released in France)
EPF 82 C'Est Lui Que Je Veux / Faut Pas Faire Ca / Jamais / Lily Marlene -61 (2nd version, released in France)
X 1703 Valentino / You Made Me Love You / Young At Heart / Because Of You - 61
X 1706 "Connie Francis" – 62
EPF 95 Mister Twister / Kiss 'n' Twist / Mon Coeur Est Un Violon / Teach Me How To Twist – 62 (released in France)
63021 La Paloma / Don't Break The Heart That Loves You / Mr Twister / Don't Cry On My Shoulder – 62 (released in France)
63601 Oh Lonesome Me / I Walk The Line / I Was Such A Fool / He Thinks I Still Care – 63 (released in France)
63606 C'Est Lui Que Je Veux / Faut Pas Faire Ca / La Seule Qui T'aime / Jamais – 63 (released in France)
63607 Paradiso / Toutes Les Etoiles / I'm Gonna Be Warm This Week-End (L'Amour Est Un Cadeau Du Ciel) / C'Est Bon Quand On S'Aime – 63 (released in France)
63613 Oh Oui, J'En Ai Rêvé / Danke Schon / Quand Je Te Regarde / Décidément – 63 (released in France)
63616 Blue Winter / You Know You Don't Want Me / In The Summer Of His Years / My Buddy – 63 (released in France)
63620 Ho Bisogno Di Vederti / Una Cosa Che Non Sai / Que Devient Ma Vie / Un Amour D'Eté – 64 (released in France)
63642 Canta Ragazzina / Per Questa Notte / Nessuno E' Solo / Il Primo Bacio E L'Ultimo – 66 (released in France?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acknowledgements

Thanks to Michel Ruppli, not only for his books which I use daily, but also for a large amount of rare and unpublished data from his giant archive.
Thanks to all my friends - country music fans - in Czech Republic - Vladimir Pikora, Michal Gololobov, Milos Holecek, Tony Foglar, Rene Pavlik and Petr Vitous.
Thanks to Mario Manciotti for sending session details daily
Thanks to Kurt Rokitta for a lot of session info
Thanks to Bill Daniels for sharing a lot of labels info
Thanks to Lillies Ohlsson for many western swing contributions.
Thanks to Dick Grant for many artists files
Thanks to Thieu Van De Vorst for a lot of additions and corrections
Thanks to Goran Adolph for many rare albums info
Thanks to Hans Sandberg for many rare session data
Thanks to Chris Huskey for many sessions info.
Thanks to Kittra Moore for musicians and recording data
Thanks to Dik de Heer for many additions on rockabilly.
Thanks to Luiz Roberto Costa for helping me with the western genre.
Thanks to Wolf Ruediger Sommer, who not only sent me additional data, but is also watch-dog, correcting my typos and other errors.
Thanks to Robert Platt for priceless info on Canadian (but not only) artists.
Thanks to Phil Watson for hard work on Crown Prince of country music discography. Thanks to Walter Gabriel for filling the gaps in track listings of rare albums and various artists compilations.
Thanks to Kent Heineman for many independent recordings info
Thanks to Ken Nelson for bluegrass and more additions.
Thanks to Tony Middleton for RCA session info.
Thanks to Xavier Maire for interesting additions and for info on his website www.bopping.org.
Thanks to Henk Scholts for long time cooperation.
Thanks to Richard Price for miscellaneous session information
Thanks to Carl G. Cederblad for additions to sessionographies
Thanks to Paul Urbahns, Marc Alesina, Bill Millet, Bengt Wahlström, John Morris, Dominique Anglares, Pierre Monnery, Jeremy Roberts, Ben Collins, Alex Frazer-Harrison, K.F.Raizor, Ed Tabor, Mario Wildner, Ole Skjoldhøj, Eileen Sisk, Per Kammersgaard, David Bussey, Bill Marks for rare info on their favorite artists.
Thanks to Reginald Bartlette for info and additions of Columbia custom numbers.
Thanks to Katarina Fromm for various singles info.
Thanks to many others who sent some info - all are important.
Thanks to Richard Weize for his idea to produce projects, which have small commercial potential, but huge value for collectors - I spend a lot of money buying boxes and CDs, sometimes mainly because of the accompanying discographies.
Thanks also to Patrick Milligan, who created many discographies for Bear Family projects
Thanks to Marek Bozickovic for picture in head
And last but not least I would like to thank all who visit this blog - they come from more than 100 countries.