SESSION DISCOGRAPHY * ALBUMS DISCOGRAPHY * SINGLES DISCOGRAPHY

Country and crossover since 1920s and my favorite artists of all genres too...
Any help welcome!
hillbilly@centrum.cz
praguefrank@seznam.cz

Continuation of the blog on address

http://countrydiscoghraphy2.blogspot.cz/



Monday, April 23, 2012

Jett Williams

Cathy Yvonne Williams, *06-01-1953 Montgomery, AL
by Praguefrank
SESSIONS

1993 Masterlink Studio, Nashville, TN/Merit Studio, Nashville, TN – Jett Williams (Jett Williams [vcl], Jimmy Capps [ac gt], Mike Wade [ld gt], Stu Basore [steel], Michael Chapman [bass], Buddy Harman/Gene Chrisman [drums], Hank Singer [fiddle], Mike Douchette [harp], Hargus Robbins/ William Rainsford [piano], John Carver, La Donna Brewer-Capps, Ted Hewitt [bck vcl]. Producer: Jimmy Capps,  Jett Williams, Keith Adkinson, Vic Gabany)
001 THAT REMINDS ME OF HANK Ignition 5001
002 WHAT'LL I DO Ignition 5001
003 SLOW HURRY Ignition 5001
004 A MILLION TEARDROPS Ignition 5001
005 MANSION ON THE HILL Ignition 5001
006 OAKIE BOOGIE Ignition 5001
007 ALL MY HEROS Ignition 5001
008 JAMBALAYA Ignition 5001
009 BABY BLUES Ignition 5001
010 BILL BAILEY Ignition 5001
1999 unknown – Jett Williams
011 A GIRL WHO KNOWS TOO MUCH
012 I CAN'T HELP IT (IF I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU)
013 THERE'S A TEAR IN MY BEER
014 HEAVEN MUST BE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE
015 BYE BYE LOVE
016 A SOFT PLACE TO FALL
017 THE STAR
018 FLY TROUBLE
019 IF I DIDN'T LOVE YOU
020 HONKY TONK BLUES
021 A DOZEN RED ROSES
022 MY BROKEN HEART AND ME
023 REPRISE: THERE'S A TEAR IN MY BEER
tracks above issued on album You Are On My Lonely Mind
2008 unknown – Jett Williams
024 OLD COLD COUNTRY
025 HANK WILLIAMS BLUES
026 MOVE IT ON OVER
027 ONE
028 MONDY ALL WEEK LONG
029 HEART OF DIXIE
030 MY SWEET LOVE
031 DAY OF RECKONING
032 EIGHT ROSES
033 DELTA DAWN
034 HONK
035 LONG GONE LONESOME BLUES
036 YOUR CHEATIN HEART
tracks above issued on album Honk
2009 unknown – Jett Williams
037 THUNDERBIRD CAFE Foundation JW 51596
038 HEY GOOD LOOKIN' Foundation JW 51596 
039 I AM WHAT I AM Foundation JW 51596 
040 ANOTHER CHEATIN' HEART Foundation JW 51596 
041 HONKY TONK HEARTBREAK Foundation JW 51596
042 I'M NO STRANGER TO THE BLUES Foundation JW 51596
043 TELL IT TO MY HEART Foundation JW 51596 
044 JAMBALAYA Foundation JW 51596 
045 I CAN TWO STEP TOO Foundation JW 51596 
046 MAKE LOVE TO ME Foundation JW 51596
047 I'M SO LONESOME I COULD CRY Foundation JW 51596


ALBUMS
no label no # That Reminds Me Of Hank: That Reminds Me of Hank; What'll I Do; Slow Hurry; Million Teardrops, A; Mansion on the Hill; Oakie Boogie; All My Heros; Jambalaya; Baby Blues; Bill Bailey – 93 (reissued in 1995 as Ignition 5001)
JW no # You Are On My Lonely Mind: A Girl Who Knows Too Much; I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You); There's A Tear In My Beer;. Heaven Must Be Wondering Where You Are; Bye Bye Love; A Soft Place To Fall; The Star;. Fly Trouble; If I Didn't Love You; Honky Tonk Blues; A Dozen Red Roses; My Broken Heart And Me; Reprise: There's A Tear In My Beer - 99
ADJETT Production ? Honk!: Old Cold Country; Hank Williams Blues; Move It On Over; One; Mondy All Week Long; Heart of Dixie; My Sweet Love; Day of Reckoning; Eight Roses; Delta Dawn; Honk; Long Gone Lonesome Blues; Your Cheatin Heart – 19-11-08
Foundation JW51596CD I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry: Thunderbird Cafe; Hey Good Lookin'; I Am What I Am; Another Cheatin' Heart; Honky Tonk Heartbreak; I'm No Stranger To The Blues; Tell It To My Heart; Jambalaya; I Can Two Step Too; Make love To Me; I'm So Lonesome I Could cry - 09    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acknowledgements

Thanks to Michel Ruppli, not only for his books which I use daily, but also for a large amount of rare and unpublished data from his giant archive.
Thanks to all my friends - country music fans - in Czech Republic - Vladimir Pikora, Michal Gololobov, Milos Holecek, Tony Foglar, Rene Pavlik and Petr Vitous.
Thanks to Mario Manciotti for sending session details daily
Thanks to Kurt Rokitta for a lot of session info
Thanks to Bill Daniels for sharing a lot of labels info
Thanks to Lillies Ohlsson for many western swing contributions.
Thanks to Dick Grant for many artists files
Thanks to Thieu Van De Vorst for a lot of additions and corrections
Thanks to Goran Adolph for many rare albums info
Thanks to Hans Sandberg for many rare session data
Thanks to Chris Huskey for many sessions info.
Thanks to Kittra Moore for musicians and recording data
Thanks to Dik de Heer for many additions on rockabilly.
Thanks to Luiz Roberto Costa for helping me with the western genre.
Thanks to Wolf Ruediger Sommer, who not only sent me additional data, but is also watch-dog, correcting my typos and other errors.
Thanks to Robert Platt for priceless info on Canadian (but not only) artists.
Thanks to Phil Watson for hard work on Crown Prince of country music discography. Thanks to Walter Gabriel for filling the gaps in track listings of rare albums and various artists compilations.
Thanks to Kent Heineman for many independent recordings info
Thanks to Ken Nelson for bluegrass and more additions.
Thanks to Tony Middleton for RCA session info.
Thanks to Xavier Maire for interesting additions and for info on his website www.bopping.org.
Thanks to Henk Scholts for long time cooperation.
Thanks to Richard Price for miscellaneous session information
Thanks to Carl G. Cederblad for additions to sessionographies
Thanks to Paul Urbahns, Marc Alesina, Bill Millet, Bengt Wahlström, John Morris, Dominique Anglares, Pierre Monnery, Jeremy Roberts, Ben Collins, Alex Frazer-Harrison, K.F.Raizor, Ed Tabor, Mario Wildner, Ole Skjoldhøj, Eileen Sisk, Per Kammersgaard, David Bussey, Bill Marks for rare info on their favorite artists.
Thanks to Reginald Bartlette for info and additions of Columbia custom numbers.
Thanks to Katarina Fromm for various singles info.
Thanks to many others who sent some info - all are important.
Thanks to Richard Weize for his idea to produce projects, which have small commercial potential, but huge value for collectors - I spend a lot of money buying boxes and CDs, sometimes mainly because of the accompanying discographies.
Thanks also to Patrick Milligan, who created many discographies for Bear Family projects
Thanks to Marek Bozickovic for picture in head
And last but not least I would like to thank all who visit this blog - they come from more than 100 countries.