SESSION DISCOGRAPHY * ALBUMS DISCOGRAPHY * SINGLES DISCOGRAPHY

Country and crossover since 1920s and my favorite artists of all genres too...
Any help welcome!
hillbilly@centrum.cz
praguefrank@seznam.cz

Continuation of the blog on address

http://countrydiscoghraphy2.blogspot.cz/



Monday, September 3, 2012

Buck Ford

by Praguefrank, Thieu Van De Vorst
SESSIONS



2009 Funhouse Studios, Nashville, TN – Buck Ford and Pure Country Band
001 GUITAR AND GASOLINE
002 COUNTRY SAD SONGS
003 HONKY TONK ANGEL
004 COUNTRY STYLE
005 I LIKE THAT
006 HE TOOK HER HEART
007 GUY’S NIGHT OUT
008 I CAN’T LET HER GO
009 SHOTGUN WEDDING
010 I’VE GOT IT BAD
tracks above issued on album Guitars and Gasoline
2010 Funhouse Studios, Nashville, TN – Buck Ford and Pure Country Band  (Buck Ford [vcl/ac gt], James Mitchell [el gt], Glen Duncan/ Michael Springs [rh gt], Scotty Sanders [steel/dobro], Kevin Grantt [bass], Chad Cromwell [drums], Gary prim [piano/organ/ strings], Rodney Ingle, Ernie Rowell [bck vcl]. Producer: Ernie Rowell)
011 WAY TOO HOT (NOT TO HANDLE)
012 I'LL NEVER KNOW IF I DON'T ASK
013 MIND OVER MATTER
014 FOR NOW
015 I'LL SHOW YOU MINE
016 IT AIN'T THE CLUB
017 BACK WHEN YOU WERE MINE
018 ONE OF THOSE JONES BOYS
019 EMPTY HOUSE FULL OF MEMORIES
020 COUNTRY TILL I DIE
021 IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME
022 COUNTRY SOUND
tracks above issued on album For Now
2012 Funhouse Studios, Nashville, TN – Buck Ford and Pure Country Band (Buck Ford [vcl/gt], James Mitchell  [el gt], Mike Johnson [steel], Paul Dobbs [steel], Kevin Grannt [bass/bck vcl], Tommy Harden/Greg Morrow [drums], Danny Parks [fiddle/ac gt], Gary Prim [piano/Hammonmd B3/keyboards], Ronnie Elkin [fiddle], Rodney Ingle/Ernie Rowell [bck vcl]. Producer: Ernie Rowell)
023 SAVIN' IT UP FOR SATURDAY NIGHT
024 I'D RATHER BE FISHIN'
025 I MISS MY TRUCK
026 COUNTRY NEVER GOES OUTTA STYLE
027 NO PLACE FOR A 17 YEAR OLD
028 MR. RIGHT NOW
029 BEHIND EVERY GOOD MAN
030 IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE WRONG
031 COUNTRY THING
032 I BROKE IT
033 SHAME ON ME
034 CUP OF YOUR SUGAR
tracks above issued on album Country Never Goes Outta Style
2014 unknown – Buck Ford and Pure Country Band
035 HARD TO STOP A TRAIN
036 COLD BEER
037 SAVIN' IT ALL FOR YOU
038 HAG
039 SOMETHIN' 'BOUT THOSE COWGIRLS
040 LITTLE BIT
041 ONE OF THOSE THINGS
042 I'M FROM THE OLD SCHOOL
043 MY WORD
044 THAT'S WHY I'M HERE -
Tracks above issued on album  Something ‘Bout Those Cowgirls


ALBUMS
Barn Lounge ? (UPC884501215961) Guitar And Gasoline: Guitar and Gasoline; Country Sad Songs; Honky Tonk Angel; Country Style; I Like That; He Took Her Heart; Guy’s Night Out; I Can’t Let Her Go; Shotgun Wedding; I’ve Got It Bad – 15-11-09
Barn Lounge ? (UPC88450141912) For Now: Way Too Hot (Not To Handle); I'll Never Know If I Don't Ask; Mind Over Matter; For Now; I'll Show You Mine; It Ain't The Club; Back When You Were Mine; One Of Those Jones Boys; Empty House Full Of Memories; Country Till I Die; It Should've Been Me; Country Sound – 19-10-10
Barn Lounge ? (UPC884501735049) Country Never Goes Outta Style: Savin' It up For Saturday Night; I'd Rather Be Fishin'; I Miss My Truck; Country Never Goes Outta Style; No Place for a 17 Year Old; Mr. Right Now; Behind Every Good Man; It's Alright to Be Wrong; Country Thing; I Broke It; Shame On Me; Cup of Your Sugar – 06-12



Buck Ford ? (UPC888295119443) Somethin‘ Bout Those Cowgirls: Hard To Stop A Train; Cold Beer; Savin' It All For You; Hag; Somethin' 'Bout Those Cowgirls; Little Bit; One Of Those Things; I'm From The Old School; My Word; That's Why I'm Here – 06-14
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Acknowledgements

Thanks to Michel Ruppli, not only for his books which I use daily, but also for a large amount of rare and unpublished data from his giant archive.
Thanks to all my friends - country music fans - in Czech Republic - Vladimir Pikora, Michal Gololobov, Milos Holecek, Tony Foglar, Rene Pavlik and Petr Vitous.
Thanks to Mario Manciotti for sending session details daily
Thanks to Kurt Rokitta for a lot of session info
Thanks to Bill Daniels for sharing a lot of labels info
Thanks to Lillies Ohlsson for many western swing contributions.
Thanks to Dick Grant for many artists files
Thanks to Thieu Van De Vorst for a lot of additions and corrections
Thanks to Goran Adolph for many rare albums info
Thanks to Hans Sandberg for many rare session data
Thanks to Chris Huskey for many sessions info.
Thanks to Kittra Moore for musicians and recording data
Thanks to Dik de Heer for many additions on rockabilly.
Thanks to Luiz Roberto Costa for helping me with the western genre.
Thanks to Wolf Ruediger Sommer, who not only sent me additional data, but is also watch-dog, correcting my typos and other errors.
Thanks to Robert Platt for priceless info on Canadian (but not only) artists.
Thanks to Phil Watson for hard work on Crown Prince of country music discography. Thanks to Walter Gabriel for filling the gaps in track listings of rare albums and various artists compilations.
Thanks to Kent Heineman for many independent recordings info
Thanks to Ken Nelson for bluegrass and more additions.
Thanks to Tony Middleton for RCA session info.
Thanks to Xavier Maire for interesting additions and for info on his website www.bopping.org.
Thanks to Henk Scholts for long time cooperation.
Thanks to Richard Price for miscellaneous session information
Thanks to Carl G. Cederblad for additions to sessionographies
Thanks to Paul Urbahns, Marc Alesina, Bill Millet, Bengt Wahlström, John Morris, Dominique Anglares, Pierre Monnery, Jeremy Roberts, Ben Collins, Alex Frazer-Harrison, K.F.Raizor, Ed Tabor, Mario Wildner, Ole Skjoldhøj, Eileen Sisk, Per Kammersgaard, David Bussey, Bill Marks for rare info on their favorite artists.
Thanks to Reginald Bartlette for info and additions of Columbia custom numbers.
Thanks to Katarina Fromm for various singles info.
Thanks to many others who sent some info - all are important.
Thanks to Richard Weize for his idea to produce projects, which have small commercial potential, but huge value for collectors - I spend a lot of money buying boxes and CDs, sometimes mainly because of the accompanying discographies.
Thanks also to Patrick Milligan, who created many discographies for Bear Family projects
Thanks to Marek Bozickovic for picture in head
And last but not least I would like to thank all who visit this blog - they come from more than 100 countries.